Podcasting can be a powerful tool for museums, history organizations, and cultural nonprofits to reach their audiences and communicate in ways that are creative, intimate, and meaningful.
Unfortunately, of all the online resources available to aspiring podcasters, none are tailored to the unique needs of museums and related institutions.
After speaking with so many culture and heritage professionals who want to podcast but need someone to guide them through the process, I have decided to offer a mobile, three-day-long intensive workshop for museums and other cultural organizations to launch, relaunch, or revamp their podcast.
As an award-winning podcaster with experience in public history and museums, I can help your organization use the power of podcasting to meaningfully engage your audience.
I will travel to you, anywhere in the world, and hold an intensive three-day workshop for your staff members or dedicated volunteers.
Book a workshop by September 24, 2018 and get it for half the normal cost.
Is this the podcasting kickstart your institution needs? Schedule a free 15-minute call with me ASAP to discuss booking this workshop at your institution. Just note “I am interested in booking a workshop,” in the form when scheduling your call.
Through this intimate learning experience, you will:
- Refine your podcast concept and align it with your institutional goals.
- Plan out your first six episodes.
- Learn how to use podcasting equipment specifically chosen for your needs (and budget).
- Get hands-on training to use free editing software to edit great podcast episodes.
- Expert guidance on hiring editors, producers, or other third-party experts (if needed).
- Develop a launch plan and a long-term marketing plan to ensure your podcast is a success.
Book a workshop by September 24, and you’ll not only get it for half the normal price, but you will also get $1,500 worth of remote consulting before and after the workshop.
- Two hours of pre-workshop consulting to plan the workshop and choose equipment.
- Four hours of post-workshop consulting.
- Written critique and feedback on the first four episodes.
These extra services (total value: $1,500) are only available for institutions who book by September 24. Then they will be reduced by half.
The workshop price also includes copies of my upcoming handbook on podcasting for museums, historic sites, and cultural institutions as well as an accompanying workbook for every participant.
This workshop will never again be offered at this low of a price with this many additional services.
$3,000 $1,500 (plus airfare), six of your staff members or dedicated volunteers can get a master-class in podcasting, tailored to the unique needs of your museum, history organization, or historic site.
What are you waiting for? Make sure your institution isn’t missing out on the power of podcasting. Schedule a free 15-minute call with me ASAP to discuss booking this workshop at your institution. Just include “I am interested in booking a workshop,” in the form when scheduling your call.